‘Kaithi 2’ title locked? Censor certificate leak triggers buzz for Karthi and Lokesh Kanagaraj’s reunion – Reports |

128612264.jpg


'Kaithi 2' title locked? Censor certificate leak triggers buzz for Karthi and Lokesh Kanagaraj's reunion - Reports
A leaked censor certificate has sparked excitement for ‘Kaithi 2’. Fans believe the film might be titled ‘Dilli’, after Karthi’s character. A 30-second teaser is also reportedly mentioned. Director Lokesh Kanagaraj confirmed ‘Kaithi 2’ is planned after his project with Allu Arjun. This sequel will further expand the Lokesh Cinematic Universe.

The sequel to ‘Kaithi’ has created fresh buzz on social media after a screenshot of a censor certificate started doing the rounds online. The image quickly caught the attention of fans and film circles. Many believe it hints that the new film could be titled ‘Dilli,’ the name of Karthi’s character from the first part. However, there is still no official confirmation from the makers. The leak has once again pushed the film into the spotlight and increased curiosity among audiences who have been waiting for an update for a long time.

Viral screenshot and teaser talk

The viral photo, first shared by a fan, shows a censor application reportedly filed by the production house that bankrolled the original film. It also mentions a 30-second teaser, which has added to the excitement. While the document’s authenticity is yet to be verified, fans have started celebrating the possible title and teaser update. Earlier, at a press meet in Chennai on January 26, Lokesh Kanagaraj clearly said that ‘Kaithi 2’ is very much in his plans. He also explained that the film will begin only after he completes his project with Allu Arjun.

Lokesh Kanagaraj clears delay rumours

Lokesh Kanagaraj had also responded to rumours that the sequel was delayed because of salary issues. He strongly denied this, stating money was never the problem. According to him, the delay happened due to practical reasons and scheduling conflicts. During that period, he got a rare chance to work on a script that would have brought Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth together. He spent more than a month on it, but later stepped away when the story did not align on what the two legends were anticipating at this stage of their respective careers. At the same time, Karthi had already committed his dates to another film, making it impossible to start ‘Kaithi 2’ as planned.

Sequel to expand the LCU again

‘Kaithi 2’ is the continuation of the 2019 blockbuster ‘Kaithi,’ which told the story of an ex-convict who helps the police during a dangerous night. The film, led by Karthi, was the first chapter of the Lokesh Cinematic Universe, which later expanded with ‘Vikram’ and ‘Leo’. With the recent leak and fan excitement, expectations for the sequel have only increased significantly.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *